Knowledgian Sharing Team is founded and managed by N. A. Prasetya
This team is powered by loosely coupled and various leveled of my solid partners ( individuals professionls, students and/ or many related entities ) for providing and sharing ICT management solutions ideas/ implementations within Triumvirate of COST – FUNCTIONALITY – AESTHETICS services.
As personal ~ I have very strong will, not dependent on others & gives an impression of being a lone-ranger. I’m extremely curious & sensual, living a clear-headed, modern life. At 1st glance I place myself on a pedestal & am difficult to get along. But once others talk to me, they know I’m easygoing. & when relationship develops, they realise I’m affable. I have an androgynous charm, which makes me popular with all genders. But I dont like my weak to be seen. I might look cool on surface, but beneath it all, I am really passionate. Only people who know My true self can maintain a long lasting relationship with me 🙂
Formal Education :
- executive MBA Asian Insitute Mgt (AIM), Makati, Phillipines
- PreS2 FASILKOM UI (Computer Science Pre Master Program)
- S1 Math & Computing, FMIPA UI (Math & Science)
- S1 Information technology, Univ. Gunadarma
Last achievement :
- I was an ICT Specialist consultant at EITI Project with Worldbank Indonesia and Ministry of Economic affairs.
- I was an ICT Transformation Consultant at IFRS Project with Plantation SOE-s
- I was a Project manager & Contents Controller for Corporate & Intranet Website of National private Plantation companys, and it was appreciated as the best website among of Indonesian Public Companies
- I was a Project manager & Contents Controller for Corporate & Intranet Website of Governments bank restructuring project, and it was appreciated as the best of Indonesian E-Government from Komputer-Aktif Magazines Award , also the best ten of Indonesian E-Goverment from Warta-Ekonomi.
- Knowledge Management Specialist
- ICT Project Management
- Digital Contents Management
- Internet & Digital Strategy Analysis
- IS Management Lecturer